Sunday, November 14, 2010

Thing 14

I had trouble navigating the Technorati website.  I clicked on to some of their tags, but did not find much that I would find useful.  For example, under the heading World News, the only thing posted there was a paragraph about the subway bombing in London that occurred in 2005.  I tried to search for School Library Learning 2.0; in both the blog posts and blog directories I got a 0 response.  I was unable to find a way to search under the Tags heading - I never did see a search box.

I also attempted to read the article about popular blog, searches, and tags, but the connection was not working.  From the widgets link the response was "not available".  As the website stands at the moment, I'm not sure how useful this would be.  I really like the idea behind it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment